ODU has designed a 12 position Flash Drive. It enables you to back-up and secure data in harsh environment. The portable data storage device is ideal for securely up- and downloading data to defence systems or other devices that operate independently of a static infrastructure in harsh environment.
Your data is protected from external access via standard devices by the special ODU interface.
Possible applications for the Flash Drive:
- Mounted and dismounted PC's, handhelds and mobile devices
- Unmanned systems such as UAV, USV, UGV, UUV
- Embedded systems & computers in harsh environment e.g. Military, Agriculture-, Waste-, Forestry-, Mining-, Heavy Construction machinery and devices
- USB 3.2 Gen1x11
- Ultra rugged design
- Robust mechanical and optical coding
- Protection class IP68 / 69K in mated condition
- Temperature range -40°C to 85°C
- PSLC (Pseudo Single Level Cell) technology
- Long durability & a high degree of reliability
- More write and read cycles than common MLC Flash Drives
- Reduced susceptibility to data errors
- 75 MB/s write speed and 150 MB/s read speed
Storage capacity 64 GB
1These ODU specific connectors can transmit common data transmission protocols such as CAT6A, HDMI®, USB® 2.0 and USB® 3.2 Gen1x1, but they are not CAT-, HDMI®- and USB®-standard.