The new ODU AMC® Series T connector combines increased durability and density with proven reliability. You can choose the appropriate interlock type, size, cable connection, insert, and number of contacts to suit your requirements.
The „T“ stands for 3‐in‐1 or „Triple“. Three locking variants can fit on one connector or receptacle:
The built‐in trapezoidal thread with serration ensures additional safety.
The ODU AMC® T‐series connectors are available in two sizes. The cable connection can be created as a molded variant or with standard MIL backshells.
• High vibration resistance
• Waterproof to MIL standard 810 – protection class IP6K8
• Sealed mechanical area, thus completely protected
• Easy to assemble and install in the field
• Suitable for MIL backshell and MIL crimp contacts
• Operating temperature range from -65°C to +175°C
• Available as a completely assembled system
Standard Cables and Accessories *Only available in Europe!
ODU Cable Assembly Complete Systems from one Source
ODU AMC Series T Crimpinstruction | 080.000.072.000.000
ODU AMC Series T Crimpinstruction | 080.000.073.000.000
Cleaning Alcohol for Expanded Beam Technologie – Safety Data Sheet
Overview - The new ODU AMC Series T
ODU AMC® SERIES T Assembly Instruction | D00016303
ODU AMC® Series T Backshell Assembly Instruction | D00016304
ODU AMC® SERIES T - Information about the Contact | D00016300
ODU AMC® SERIE T PRODUCT SPECIFICATION | D00016301
ODU AMC® SERIES T Accessories | D00016302